Desert flowers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thinking about middle school fashion/style...Z's daddy has suggested that we need to shop for her...thinks she has floods for pants! I told her the story about asking for a 'ghetto blaster' when I was a tween, and my dad suggesting that I actually needed a full-on stereo...my mom told me to just go with it...my dad was offering so I needed to take him up on it as it didn't happen often! Same situation here. SO decided to go and check out her closet to make sure we got rid of the 'old' clothes and were ready for some infilling of new ones! Are having a debate about skinny jeans and showing her derriere in such tight apparel. Appropriate or not? They are all the rage but bring me back to the 80's paint on's that my sis wore (with lumber jacket, high top undone runners and the black leather purse...with a perm) sigh. My little girl is growing up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment