Desert flowers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I just say "Thank-you"! Finally everything is in English!
After two years with only what I write in English, I finally found the place to go to change all the Arabic into English. YAY! Now to continue what I started...haha! We shall see. And on the flip side...found out today another friend with breast cancer. Too many here. Not sure what that is all about. Am committing this to prayer as I am at a loss to know what else to do.
Found a site today by Stephanie Ackerman who doodles and has all sorts of AWESOME quotes...some from her, some from others. Love her stuff. Put them on my pinterest board under HOPE. OK, time to get the kiddos and me to bed...too late last night and tomorrow is a big day in KG...saying farewell to one of our friends. Will be lots of BIG emotions going on.
Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment