Desert flowers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today is Monday and it is going to be stew tonight...love that crockpot wedding gift! Yesterday's wonton soup was much loved and the wontons only took about 45 min to make...not too bad. Still some broth and frozen wontons left for another time. Today's lunch will be crepes with my boy, as sis is at French club over the lunch hour and just doesn't appreciate crepes as much as her brother! I surveyed my cards today...made a few more yesterday. Now that I have a stash, I need a place to put them, or sell them, so I can continue. I might be a card addict. At least my husband thinks so. I find myself looking at color combos everywhere, and thinking how to incorporate them into cards. And also how to make them distinctively 'mine' not versions that I've seen. I tend to use a lot of color. None of this subtleness in my life. Still figuring out how to get them onto my blog. But if I spend any more time on my blog, I won't get the stew done. So bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment